Action on submit form: Set column value is automatic deleted

Hi everyone. When a form is submitted in my app, I got a action that is setting column values. The data is briefly added, and then it’s deleted somehow… Does someone have a solution for that? Thank you in advance!
Screenshot 2024-04-10 080429

The solution is not to use Set Column values in a Form onSubmit action.
Instead, pass the values with the Form.
App Users email can be passed directly with the form.
The other two (Project/Type and Delivery/Status) can either be passed as Column values, User Profile values, or default values with a hidden input component.

1 Like

Hi Darren, thank you for your response. I have tried to add 2 text entry components with a default value instead, and then hidden them with the visibility condition. But it does not seem to work, do you know what I’m doing wrong?
Screenshot 2024-04-10 154047

Screenshot 2024-04-10 154056

I don’t often use this method, but I just tested to make sure it works - which it does.

The only difference I can see with your setup is that you’ve applied the visibility condition to the parent container, rather than the individual components. I don’t think it will make any difference, but you could try changing that and instead apply the visibility condition to each component.

1 Like

I encountered this a few weeks ago, if you put that into a container, then it won’t pass no matter what you try. I had to move them out.

1 Like

It worked when I moved it out of the container, thank you Darren.

2 Likes

I was not thinking that it would effect it, but it did. When I moved them out of a container, it worked. Thank you

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.