Minimal glide branding

Thanks @ThinhDinh but as @garrison said, I can’t see the Glide branding modal in Vinionaire’s app.

I’d upgrade to the Basic Tier if I can hide the modal but I’m not sure if it’ll work as I expect

Regards!

Yeah I mean Simon said you can hide that modal on the basic tier.

1 Like

I didn’t check Simon’s app as it requires a login.

@Simon_Hill The Basic plan seems no longer available?

What are the other limits for the basic plan, i.e. how many map pins in particular?

Why don’t you just invest in 15 USD and take a month to explore?!

What is your barrier to logging?

The main barrier is getting spammed as that has already happened on one occasion.

I don’t want to invest $15 as it would be great to all the info upfront, and even the ability to purchase such a plan as it’s not available on Glide’s pricing page.

The basic plan is available. It’s just not listed on the main pricing page. It’s listed if you click on the upgrade button in the app editor. The biggest changes are that almost everything is in multiples of 5. 5000 rows, 5000 sheet edits, 50 map pins, 2gb storage, 5% fee for stripe transactions, etc. I may not be accurate on all of that, but thats the general gist of what the basic plan includes. Just a bit of a boost if you start to hit the limits of a free plan. I also assume that the modal popup on free plans is suppressed on the basic plan.

2 Likes

Thank you Jeff!

I have a pro plan and working on various experimental personal plans but the basic plan might work for a client; he will just need to sign up set me as a team member so I can work on his app. Then he can upgrade.

That being said, Glide has intimated they are revising their pricing in early 2022, or was just for the new Pages feature?

1 Like

I have no idea what Glide has planned for the future.

1 Like

I like the features of the Basic plan and am using it on one of my apps - it is a great value without the commitment of Pro. Instead of a custom domain, I just do a redirect from the link I want users to click on.

2 Likes

That’s a great idea for the custom domain, thank you!

What is the limit on map pins on a Basic plan?

I just upgrade my app in order to hide the modal but I don’t find it. Do you know where is it?

Thanks!

You don’t have a button or a checkbox to hide/show it. Glide automatically shows/hides it based on your plan.

So, I just paid for the Basic tier which claims ‘Minimal Glide Branding’ but I can’t notice the difference?

Here are some images of the app (https://glideminimalbranding.glideapp.io/) that has Basic tier active so you can see what I mean.

What I am missing?

Thanks!

I meant to talk about the pop-up that occasionally appears on free apps (sorry I don’t have a screenshot here), the things you screenshot are still visible on the basic plan.

1 Like

Thanks @ThinhDinh for your patience. Now it’s everything clear!

1 Like

There are least 3 of you in this thread with the Basic plan and all I need to know is: how many map pins are allowed in this plan?

Thank you!

Like I mentioned above…and also according to the post below, I believe the limit is 50 pins on the map.

1 Like

Here is a list of basic features I received from support about a month ago:
glide basic tier

4 Likes