Make Row Owner disappeared

Hi I recently upgraded to Pro, not sure this is why but the “make row owner” on my sheet was removed. I used to have “make row owner” assigned to the email column. But now it is not there and the “make row owner” was moved to the next column.

I need “make row owner” to be the email column where it was before. Now it’s not even an option it only gives me “edit” for the email column

Would you mind sharing your app?

The app has private client email info etc, but here are a couple of screenshots as you will see it moved the “make row owner” feature to the next row. And just checked all my other apps were affected as well, it moved it to the next row and I don’t have the option to switch it back to the email column.

Screen Shot 2020-05-14 at 4.00.03 PM Screen Shot 2020-05-14 at 3.59.48 PM

You can PM Mark the link. He can access the inner workings and see what’s wrong.

This will be fixed in less than an hour. Thank you so much for reporting!

app link sent. Thank you!!

I have the same issue. After marking row owner, the result is empty no matter the user log in.

Does it work if you refresh your browser?

I need to delete the sheet and create a new sheet to make it work. Does this happen if I renamed the sheet? Will row owner function be not working if I change the sheet name in Google Spreatsheet?

Thanks,

It should not change anything if you adjust the Sheet name. As Jeff said, usually the data returns after a browser refresh. I think it’s just a display issue.

1 Like

I see. I will try to refresh it next time when I encounter the issue. Thanks for all of your support!

2 Likes