🚨 Major Incident: Apps failing to load

You guys are the best!

2 Likes

I am impressed not only by the resolution to the situation but ALSO the level of customer service through out. That ride could have been a LOT scarier, been-there-done-that on several other services.

Truly a cut above the rest!

5 Likes

+1 for the whole Glide team. That was some smooth incident control.

2 Likes

Glide down again? Got the message a few times now

Error: could not handle the request

1 Like

Me too - and I am scheduled to demo this app on a zoom in 45 minutes - help! They look okay on my laptop in Chrome but I can’t even send the link to my phone without getting an error

Oh shit sheet, happening to me too :grimacing:

X39_Stem_Cell_Patches_·Glide·_Create_Apps_from_Google_Sheets

1 Like

The status page is absulote baloney. It NEVER works.

Definitely something up. I can load my apps in the builder, but no users show up in the Preview As. Seems like the connection with Google needs a reboot!

1 Like

Ohhhh crap

Same same, happened while I was working on mine about 30 minutes ago, was waiting to see if it would resolve. I can work inside the data editor but that’s all I can access - also my Glide-owned sheet of user profiles is now completely empty - same on all my back-up copies.

1 Like

All I want is for someone in the glide team to tell me everything is going to be ok :sob: :rofl:

2 Likes

Is there a better way to notify support other than us commenting here? Does anyone have an inside connection?
@david? @JackVaughan?

I checked google status and it’s everything ok

We are aware of the outage and working on it. We apologize.

8 Likes

All my User-Specific values are gone. Anyone experiencing the same problem?

1 Like

Hi Mark, when do you estimate you will have this resolved? I have hundreds of customer service emails to deal with and need to give them an ETA.

3 Likes

I hope within an hour, but it might be longer.

2 Likes

We have literally thousand of users waiting for. We hope you can fix quickly!