Hi, while templates are answering to some “vertical” use cases, many of our apps have the same “transversal” needs.
- community of users (sport teams, school, company…)
- internal comments | (private) chat in the community or with external users
- integration with whatsapp, slack…
- sharing on social network
- integration with stripe, paypal…
- etc etc etc
Doing all this is easy for some Gliders (but not for beginners, and not always with latest practices) and time consuming for all.
Would it be Relevant (and, if ‘yes’, Feasible) to build a macro template of “transversal” matters where we dis/activate what we need?
Advantage for Glide: still much easy to enroll beginners + probably more apps built.