Hey @moses5407 - I just looked in my folders and can’t find the example app I made for this GIF. I may have tidied it into the trash at some point.
Also - I said tutorial coming ‘soon’, - still on my list! sorry!
- create a list of projects in sheet1
- create a column called user which will assign a users email to that row
- you may create multiple duplicate entries of a project so you can assign it to different users using the email column eg:
Row1: Project A | firstname.lastname@example.org
Row2: Project A | email@example.com
Row3: Project B | firstname.lastname@example.org
Row4: Project A | email@example.com
Row5: Project C | firstname.lastname@example.org
- then create a list of projects in sheet2 but with no duplication (i.e. a unique list of projects)
Row1: Project A
Row2: Project B
Row3: Project C
- Then create a multi relation from sheet2 back to sheet1 to pull in all the instances of each project.
- Then create a lookup column that looks through that relation and pulls back all the users that are ‘authorized’ for that project.
Let me know if you have any q’s