Live Audience Poll

Thanks for taking the time to do the video of your poll app. Since I have to confess that I’m not the least bit familiar with using formulas in sheets, it’s great to see you explain the basics such as sort and concatenate. Even seeing that I can present the same data in three ways on the same sheet was a big help.

I have to say though that your Google icon is far too scary for a Sunday school teacher. But maybe you have it customised to only appear when viewers require some moral scrutiny? I promise I’ll repent if you stop giving me the evil eye. Ha.

1 Like

funny @Les_Henderson I am also an elementary school teacher. That google icon was taken one day at my desk as I was playing around with a new laptop/webcam. It was meant to be more bored than scary. But with 5th graders, I will take the scary look! HAHA

1 Like

Not even going to attempt to wrap my head around that formula. It’s easier for me to understand something when I can apply it to my own situation. I just wanted to offer some additional information. Doesn’t quite apply to your situation, but it’s a good formula to keep in the back of your mind. The attached thread shows how to find the last record that matches a search term. It’s good if you just need to find that last submission for a particular user, but not as useful for a poll.

2 Likes

I tried and failed to understand that sheet formula as well. I figured out pieces of it but I have no idea how it works, and that would scare me a little if I was using it.

1 Like