Display the latest item from my sheet

boa tarde

alguem conhece alguma formula para eu puxar o ultimo produto cadastrado e exibir em uma celula, conforme eu vou cadastrando ele va exibindo sempre o ultimo produto

Yes, this formula returns the last item that matches a search value:
=IF(ISERROR(ARRAYFORMULA(LOOKUP(2, 1/(PhotoChoiceResponses!A$2:A=A3), PhotoChoiceResponses!B$2:B))), "", ARRAYFORMULA(LOOKUP(2, 1/(PhotoChoiceResponses!A$2:A=A3), PhotoChoiceResponses!B$2:B)))

This is what I use in the Photo Choice example in https://concepts.glideapp.io/

Here is a simplified version with the conversion from ( , ) to ( ; ) for you:
=ARRAYFORMULA(LOOKUP(2; 1/(FormResponseSheet!A$2:A=A3); FormResponseSheet!B$2:B))

If you are not looking for a specific matching value and want the last record only, then =INDEX(A:A,COUNTA(A:A),1) is an option, but it only works if there are no empty cells in a column. You can still use my first suggestion, if you create a column in your sheet with a value that is the same for all form responses. Then the formula can search for that specific value. =ARRAYFORMULA(LOOKUP(2; 1/(FormResponseSheet!A$2:A=A3); "Search Value"))

acho que nao entendi direito vou anexar uma imagem nela que trazer para uma celula em outra planilha sempre o ultimo produto cadastrado como mostro na foto

no caso ao inserir a formula ela teria que trazer o cubinho caso eu cadastrasse outro produto ele traria o outro

para trazer o ultimo valor eu consegui porem nao consigo trazer o ultimo produto usando a formula corresp

You want to return the image for CUBINHO to another sheet?

desejo que a formula traga apenas o ultimo produto cadastrado no caso sa imagem ai o cubinho

sempre assim conforme vou cadastrando ela vai mudando automaticamnete e sempre trazendo o ultimo cadastrado

o produto que falo quero apenas o nome dele mais nada apenas o nome do produto

Does the value (Pendente) ever change in Vendas em overto? If it does not change, I would use a formula like this:

=ARRAYFORMULA(LOOKUP(2; 1/(RegisteredProducts!A$2:A="Pendente"); RegisteredProducts!C$2:C ))
Change RegisteredProducts to your sheet name.

Forgive me, I’m trying to make sense with the language barrier.

IT WORKED BUT YOU USED PENDENTIAL CRITERIA AS IT CHANGES AS YOU REGISTER THE PRODUCT I CHOOSE IF THE CUSTOMER WILL SALE OPEN OR NOT AND I NEED A FORMULA WHICH WAS NOT ARRAYFORMULA

Sorry for not understanding much of FORMULAS BUT THANK YOU FOR HELP

So it is or is not working for you?

If you are still having issues, I will need to create a spreadsheet that explains what I’m talking about. I can maybe work on that tonight or tomorrw. The only thing I would change is to create a new column (H) in your products sheet that looks like this:
=ARRAYFORMULA(IF(LEN(A2:A)=0; ""; "SEARCH"))

The change this formula to look at the new column:
=ARRAYFORMULA(LOOKUP(2; 1/(RegisteredProducts!H$2:H="SEARCH"); RegisteredProducts!C$2:C ))

WORKED I CREATED A NEW COLUMN AND I PLACE SEARCH AN ARRAYFORMULA

HOWEVER YOU CAN SEE THE IMAGE BELOW I WANTED A NORMAL FORM FOR DESCRIPTION TO APPEAR ON THE BELOW CELL

1 Like

It’s a little confusing. Even though it says arrayformula, it doesn’t work like a normal arrayformula. The formula only works for the row that it is on. You just need to move it down to cell H3.

I don’t completely understand how the formula works. I just know that it does work. :wink: