Link to Different Forms (or Relation) from 1 Page

Hey!
You are right, I did not use a form button. I used a button with some logic that I followed in this thread.

The essence of my app is a journaling app, that encourages you to fill out 4 different “prompts” each day.
So I want to have 4 buttons that allow a user to make an entry for that day. This button should be smart enough to know when no entry has been made, thus allowing the user to add a new row to the table for that day’s entry OR if an entry for the day for that prompt has been made, it should show you that entry and allow you to edit it.

With the multiple buttons, everytime I edit one page that you’re taken to it impacts all.

This is my inspiration that I mocked up:

This is what I have set up, but currently the 2 buttons will both make you edit the same “prompt”. Every time I edit the components on the page after clicking on one button, it updates the other page your taken to after tapping that button making them both seem like the same button (same functionality or both buttons are editing the same prompt).

It’s almost like I need the independent screen configuration, but I’m using a button not a list.

1 Like