Layout Labels, prices & Boolean values

Hi Gliders,
I have the following questions hoping that you can assistance with:

1. How can I increase font and/or bold a label? I understand that I can use Markdown option, but that resulted in having too many large spaces between the different labels / values.

2. How can I display in multiple rows an item weight & price?
    Option 1 400g $ 12.99
    Option 2 750g $ 16.99
    Option 3 1Kg $ 25.99

3. How do I display 8 offered services where each would be in row with a checkmark rather that label on one line and true / false on a second line. E.g.
    Service 1 Check mark if true
    Service 2 an X if false
    Service 3 Check mark if true

Thanks,

1. You can’t do this by any other method accept Markdown.
  2. Not sure where you want it to display these rows of data, and you want to display Option 1 and Option 2 on the same row?? Are you talking about a list view or detail view?
  3. Assuming you are talking about a details page you can use the description in the Checkbox Component like this example:

Thanks @George_B. Apologies if I was not clear enough with my questions. I hope the attached graphic would explain better what I am trying to accomplish.

I would look into building a markdown table in a single column by concatenating values in the sheet, or by building a template column. There you can create your own labels as part of the markdown and set any size you want. This will allow you to display multiple values horizontally in a table format.

Here are a couple of threads that explain the process. For a checkbox, I would consider using emojis to combine with your text. I like using https://emojipedia.org/ A couple examples are :ballot_box_with_check: :heavy_check_mark: :white_check_mark: :negative_squared_cross_mark: :x: :black_square_button: :white_large_square: :black_large_square: :white_square_button:

1 Like

Thank you for the provided solution, works great.

1 Like