Just launched: volted.tv ⚡️

Hey all,
Wanted to share the project I’ve been working on the last few weeks!

:zap: VOLTED.TV :zap: - Discover, share, save, and join events in a tap!

Trailer: https://youtu.be/o97S_yu-lLM

It was my COVID-19 response on behalf of my Dance App dancevocab.com

Thanks to all who helped answer my questions in this forum!
And thanks to the team that created this platform. I’m a Product Designer (UX) and this is just a joy to use and see my idea come to life so quickly with no code!

Would love to hear any feedback you have! :grinning:

TORONTO, CANADA - As the founder and director of Dance Vocab, I support a Global Dance Community of over 23,000 dancers in 170 countries with a free educational app, as well as facilitate dance class events with dance teachers. And personally, I’m just a huge dance class enthusiast.

In March 2020, as non-essential businesses began to shut down and self-isolation was implemented to fight against COVID-19, I saw the dramatic effect it had on the dance community. Teachers’ jobs were cut. Students were cut off from classes. On a greater level, everyone under lockdown rules were confined to their homes and could use ways to fend off boredom and stay active and healthy.

It was an amazing thing to see creators shift to livestream classes. It showed me that the creative vibes were alive and well.

The problem was I couldn’t keep track of all the live events sprouting up. I wanted a way to help during this trying time and thought I could use my background in Product and Systems Design as my personal contribution during this crisis. The result is VOLTED.TV.

Discover, share, save, and join events in a tap!

Stay home, stay safe, and have fun!

Follow @ instagram.com/volted.tv

17 Likes

Love this app Ray! :+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2:

1 Like

Looks awesome!

1 Like

Really cool!

1 Like

Just looks awesome.

1 Like

Awesome work Ray!

1 Like

Looks beautiful.

1 Like

Looks great. It’s the little things that make this a polished app—the about/contact/legal tabs in the menu, eg.

Who did your legal section?

1 Like

Love the app.
The work is there… there’s so much content, it looks SO complete!
Congrats!

1 Like

@Robert_Petitto - yeah I noticed the little details too which there are ton of in this app, loads of nice little touches. I’ve already bookmarked it for future reference as it’s very inspiring.

1 Like

Thank you! I used a terms and conditions generator :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Nice. It’s a nice touch.

1 Like

Hmmm, I’m getting a 404 when trying to visit this site. Nothing is coming up.

1 Like

Use the second link at the end of the first post. The first link is wrong.

1 Like

@ray_d: we use t&c generators too such as iubenda, pay for just a month’s access and then cut & paste and reformat.

1 Like

Just fixed the link. It’s volted.tv

1 Like

Well done! Awesome

1 Like

This is a really great app! Love the way you broke up the sections on the discovery section also

1 Like

Ray,
Nicely done. I love it.
I like the Discover tab the most. It is so rich in content.

1 Like

Well done ray_d, looks amazing ! :clap:

1 Like