Just getting Started and stuck on Drop Down menus

Hello everyone,

I’m super new to this and not super savvy and our team will be meeting with a Glide Expert in a few days but I still wanted to fiddle around with our App. What we need are initial Tiles that represent different companies. When you go into each Tile there will be a searchable list of issues. When the user selects the appropriate issue there will be several options to select (drop-down menu) from and there the final solution pops up. So this mapping takes 1 to many and 1 to 1

thanks,
She

Not sure what your question is. All you are saying is possible. In the details you would have an inline list component, and once you select it, there would be additional inline list(s). Without understanding the use case nor seeing the spreadsheet data I can’t help further than that.

Thank you for taking the time to answer my post. Sorry that my question wasn’t clear but I don’t know how to set up the inline lists to begin with (now that you’ve explained that they’re called inline lists). Moreover each insurance company will have many rejections each with their own inline series.

It’s a simple idea but hard to articulate since I’m so naive about the App building process.

Shelley

I would start with the Glide Library to get a feel for what it can do.

https://docs.glideapps.com/all/

Also take some time to watch this video. It’s a thorough overview of the entire process.