Jobs portal with Glide pages

In just a few hours, we used Glide Pages to create a job portal for LowCode Agency.
LowCode Jobs 2022-07-21 at 4.21.44 PM
Check it out here first:

This is what you see as a public user, but when I log in as an admin, I see a lot more. First, we have a company dashboard where I can track candidates:
LowCode Jobs 2022-07-21 at 4.06.03 PM

Using the kanban board, I can easily manage candidates, and we can even trigger actions based on where they are. For example, send an automatic email when someone is rejected.

I can also navigate to the jobs tab, and see our posted jobs and add more:
LowCode Jobs 2022-07-21 at 4.09.29 PM

When adding a job, I can easily select the date the job will no longer show up on the public page:
LowCode Jobs 2022-07-21 at 4.10.23 PM

On my kanban board, I can click on the tag and filter by the job the candidates are applying to:
LowCode Jobs 2022-07-21 at 4.11.31 PM

It’s an internal tool, so we plugged it into our job applications channel in Slack, so we can see new applicants right away. Of course, based on each company’s hiring process, this can be connected to pretty much any other platform out there:
Slack job-applications LowcodeAgency 2022-07-21 at 4.13.35 PM

In just a few hours and based on a quick call between @ThinhDinh and myself, we had our job portal MVP up and running!

I liked it so much that I added a link to it on our about page so that people who want to work with us can drop their resume: lowcode.agency/about
LowCode Agency - About 2022-07-21 at 4.16.24 PM

Wrapping up… we’ve made more than 250 solutions like this at @LowCodeAgency.
Do you want to automate some things in your business?
Send me a DM

15 Likes

Well done.

2 Likes

Was super fun to build. Glad we can have something like this up very quickly. Bravo Glide.

4 Likes

Nicely done! Looks amazing!

1 Like

This App is great! The one thing I would like to see is a way to share the link to the App easily. I have it “installed” on my mobile device, but I wanted to send it to my son, and there was no “share” on the pancake menu. I had to search for it on this forum.

That’s a great point. I’ll add the ability to share specific job posts.

1 Like

Per @David_Gabler 's request, this has been modified.

The “share” button has a condition to it, based on the screen width, because I don’t think I have ever got desktop devices to show the share sheet.

3 Likes

Thank you, @ThinhDinh . One question that is not answered in the App: When an App is being developed, it is on the Client’s Team? Or the LowCode Agency Team? Maintaining a business license to build an App would be an added expense.

We start in our team, and at a certain point in time (usually after being paid) we’ll move the app to the clients’.

Now with plugins, it takes time to reconnect stuff when we move apps over, so sometimes we end up moving the app half ways during the build

Makes total sense! Thank you! Helpful information.

1 Like