Job Portal Template

Hi Glide Community!

I wanted to share a video walkthrough I recently did showcasing one of our popular app templates - a fully customizable job portal solution built with Glide.

This template allows businesses to have their own branded job board right out of the box. With it, you can:

• Manage all job postings and applicant pipelines in one place
  • Let candidates apply with a resume, video intro, portfolio links etc.
  • Move applicants through customizable stages like Applied > Shortlisted > Interviewed > Offered
  • Send customized email templates (reject, interview invite, offer etc.) with a click
  • Allow your team to collaborate, comment, and rate candidates
  • And much more!

Setting it up literally takes minutes using the intuitive Glide editor. Check out the video below to see it in action.

While this template covers a ton of functionality, it’s really just the start. At LowCode Agency, we’re experts at tailoring Glide apps to each client’s unique processes, systems, and requirements.

From integrating with your existing tools and databases to adding advanced functionality like scheduling, e-signatures, payments and more - we can build the perfect custom solution for your business workflow.

Interested in learning more about this job portal template or discussing your own app project? Let’s chat! We’re the leading professional Glide development agency and have delivered hundreds of robust apps for companies of all sizes.

Drop a comment below or shoot me a message. Looking forward to helping optimize and streamline your operations with Glide!

5 Likes