Issues with login (Chrome)

Hi everybody , i’m having that same problem right now and i dont know what i can do. I’m new here

Hey !

Welcome on board the Community. We hope that you’ll have a good time here.

Thank you for sharing your issue with us. About the login problems, based on this post :arrow_down:

It looks like this is a known issue but unfortunately there’s no way to workaround this (as far as I know).

If you need more help please do let us know !

Hi @AymenM thanks but i’m not using a Chromebook. Do you know if exist a workaround for a non-Chromebook? Could be something in my browser Chrome? I’ve alreary tried in explorer and in incognito window too, and its the same

That’s weird, because on a « regular » browser it works fine. I have no issues in my side with chrome, safari…

Can you confirm you meet all those requirements :arrow_down:

https://docs.glideapps.com/all/etc/faq/system-requirements

@AymenM i got it! i dont know how, but i tried again rigth now and gone, thanks for the attention!!

1 Like

Happy to hear !

1 Like

I’m having the same problem myself now. Running Chrome on an older 2015 Macbook. I was running low on storage so used CleanMyMac to delete some old large files along with cleaning out my cache. But when I tried to log back in, Google kept returning me to sign-in screen. And when I tried using email, would click the link in the email only to get this message saying the client is offline:

Did you also clear cookies when you cleared your cache?
If not, I would give that a try (just guessing, here…)

1 Like

Thanks @Darren_Murphy It worked! Appreciate the help!

I still couldn’t sign in with my google account even after i follow all the guidance that are shared in this forum. Can anyone help me?

Have you tried allowing 3rd party cookies for [*.]go.glideapps.com? Making this change seems to be working for me :slight_smile: