Is it possible to autocomplete fields in a form based on a choice entry?

Hello! I have a question about the form entries. So is it possible to autocomplete fields based on a choice entry?

For example, I have a choice entry with the “Contact person” and after that I have other text/choice entries such as “Position”, “Phone”, “Email” etc. So based on the Contact person I choose, I want the other fields to autocomplete.

The way i do this. Is to write the choice value to a column in the user profile table. I relate that value to the table used for the choices, and do a lookup for the other values i want to use as autocomplete. then use those lookup values in the user profile table as default values for that fields i want to autocomplete.

As far as i know this only works in form screen. When the fields are already empty, including the user profile choice value. So clear that value when submitted form via set column value and clear user profile choice write value column.

I hope this makes sense, otherwise feel free to ask

Is there a reason you have to store position, phone and email as basic columns? If that information is always related to your Contacts table, why do you need to edit position, phone and email separately?