Indian Payment Gateway Solution/ RazorPay Checkout

Per transaction

Just in case if you do not know @Purvang_Joshi, Integrately has Razorpay and Instamojo Integration.
Would be helpful who wants to do this without App Scripts.

Many platforms can do this. But apps script can save a lot money as other platforms charges per action. What if customer didn’t buy but generated a link. Actions would be consider in this case.

2 Likes

Ok Thanks. Got it

Hi @Purvang_Joshi, hope you are well. I want to start using Razoypay Subscription for my app. Can you please help me share code for Google App Scripts for Razorpay Subscription and on how to integrate it with Glide Apps using Webhook?

I also need one suggestion. My App is going to be subscription based wherein I would be charging each user based on three Different Plans with yearly fixed fees. Do you suggest to use Razorpay subscription or Razorpay Payment links in such case? In Payment links, keeping track of payments and subscription will become manual I guess.

Thanks

Integromat is now supporting Razorpay. https://www.integromat.com/en/integrations/razorpay

3 Likes

Also on zapier. :metal:

1 Like

Hey @Purvang_Joshi,

How to integrate razorpay as a monthly membership in glide app.

Regards

Hey,
First, you need to create a plan. Refer https://razorpay.com/docs/api/payments/subscriptions#create-a-plan
Then, Store that Plan ID.

Now Create a subscription link, and you can charge customers if additional amount.
Refer this https://razorpay.com/docs/api/payments/subscriptions#create-a-subscription-link

The customer will be auto-notified. They can pay from recurring enabled cards,e-mandate, and the best UPI Autopay.

You can also create plan and subscription links from the dashboard itself if you don’t want to do it programmatically.

Hey.

How to configure in glide after creating the plans

Regards

You need to mention things in detail so that I can guide you exactly.

Multiple ways to integrate this into glide.

1. Webhook Action (fire API with logged in user variables) Customer will get a link in SMS/ EMail and after payment write back payment status to the google sheets or glide tables if API access is available.

2. Simply Put the subscription URL to the button. Customer will fill in their info manually and write back to the sheets using API and webhook.

Hello ,

I want that when someone login to my app, then payment option will come.

Step one - login app
Step two - payment
Step three - access the services.

Hello,

@Purvang_Joshi pls help

I want that when someone login to my app, then payment option will come.

Step one - login app
Step two - payment
Step three - access the services.

Using the same flow Purvang said, with a button, you might want to have a column in your user profiles to indicate whether a user is “Paid” or “Free”.

If they’re “Free”, then show a screen with the payment button.

Once they have paid, write the info of the payment back to your database, and update the status column above to “Paid”, to show them the main content of the app.

@Purvang_Joshi - thanks for sharing this documentation. Is it necessary to have google sheets linked to the app? Can we run this integration with Glide tables? Possible? Looking forward to hearing from you. Cheers!

It’s Possible on Glide Table. It requires API Access to write back to the App. You can create payment links without API but you can’t write back the transaction status to the tables without API.

1 Like

Thanks for your response, @Purvang_Joshi.

Let me deconstruct your answer-

1. “It requires API Access” - does this mean that I need Pro features on Glide? Because, Glide provides API access to add, edit and delete rows to Pro Customers. Can I use it then?

2. “You can create payment links without API” - is this manual for every customer or is there a way to build it like a template column // custom code column?

3. “but you can’t write back the transaction status to the tables without API.” - is this possible through API access provided to pro customers?

Looking forward to hearing from you. Truly appreciate your help.

Thanks once again,
Sanket

Yes, using API requires Pro upwards.

You can write info back using the API (set columns/add rows).

1 Like

Excellent! I truly appreciate your responses @ThinhDinh & @Purvang_Joshi! Let me try this. Cheers!

2 Likes

Please let us know if you have any questions!