Increment Action?!

It also appears that when force closing an app and relaunching, the value resets upon the next button push.

1 Like

Tried this morning (Europe time), It’s works well again! tks @Mark for the quick fix!
@Robert_Petitto same for you?

Yes! Thanks, @Mark!

1 Like

Hey @Robert_Petitto

Can this be done with one button for all of the selections?

Thanks!

? One button to clear all? I don’t think so. An increment only applies to one column…but maybe once “Triggered Actions” is a thing… :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

I have a user specific column I was wondering if I could have a “reset button” for that column. Thing is the user specific column is being used by different products which the user might select. I tried you reset button functionality but isn’t working for me.

@Robert_Petitto and @SantiagoPerez

I think an option like this would be enough to create a reset button able to work with any column:

We need to have a reset button or clear button to this kind of things, do it manually is quit difficult so far and no script can be used if these values come from user-specific columns.

@Mark, is there any chance or idea to carry out this improvement within the Increment Action?

Gracias y saludos a todos!.

10 Likes

I like that idea. The app I’m working on would do wonders with that option.

Thanks @gvalero for thinking about it.

1 Like

Hey @Mariano_Betta,

I already use the reset button and the increment in my app.

We’re looking for a button that actually resets all the column, specially when you have selected several products. The reset and increment action work on a specific cell of the column.

The bottom we’re trying to find is one that resets all the cells in the column at the same time. Also, that can be placed at the bottom of the cart like in the picture.

Besides, the script would not work for my app because the column where the selection is being recorded is User Specific and it does not get passed to the google sheets.

I hope that makes sense.

1 Like

Hey @Mariano_Betta,

Are you able to reset the whole column or just the price? I notice that when you reset the order, the price goes back to 0 but the products still show.

Resets the quantity column, that is, when you restart the order, it starts from scratch again. The products are displayed because I am in the products table. I only made one version to test, but then everyone does it in their own way. Hope it’s understandable.

But when I share the app to copy, the action does not work. If it works, I will have to explain how I did it, since the action does not work when I copy it.

Please, explain. I have been going around to not avail.

I’ll explain it in a while

1 Like

I’ll explain it to you in Castilian Santiago, do you speak Spanish?

1 Like

Si.

Esta es la hoja, con una sola tabla.

1. Hacer una columna número específica x usuario. Nombre de la columna (CANTIDAD X USUARIO)
  2. Hacer una columna fecha específica por usuario. Nombre de la columna (FECHA PEDIDO)
  3. Hacer otra columna fecha específica por usuario. Nombre de la columna (FECHA REINICIO)
  4. Hacer una columna Single Value, First, FECHA REINICIO. Nombre de la columna (FECHA REINICIO2)
  5. Hacer una columna Match, (C*-1)+1. C es CANTIDAD X USUARIO. Nombre de la columna (RESETEO)
  6. Hacer una columna If-Then-Else, IF FECHA REINICIO 2 is after FECHA PEDIDO, dejar vacío. ELSE CANTIDAD X USUARIO. Nombre de la columna (VALOR A MOSTRAR)

Veamos la vista de la app.

Estoy en la única tabla que hay, vista DETAILS.

1. Hacer un INLINE LIST productos.
  2. Hacer un botón REINICIAR PEDIDO. Lo único que hace la acción es SET COLUMNS, FECHA REINICIO, Current date/time.
    Es decir, coloca la fecha y hora actual en esa primera fila, pero se copia en las otras por la columna FECHA REINICIO2.

Veamos dentro del detalle del producto.

1. Hacer un botón AGREGAR, la acción hace 2 cosas.
    a)INCREMENT CANTIDAD X USUARIO con RESETEO.
    b)SET COLUMNS, FECHA PEDIDO, Current date/time.
  2. Hacer un segundo botón AGREGAR, la acción es igual a la anterior, pero en
    a) INCREMENT COLUMNA X USUARIO con 1.
    b) SET COLUMNS, FECHA PEDIDO, Current date/time.

Hasta ahí es para comenzar siempre desde cero una vez que reinicia.

Para que funcione ahora, hay que colocar de inicio una fecha en FECHA PEDIDO y REINICIAR PEDIDO. Solo la primera vez. Seguro se puede solucionar, pero solo lo hice para ver si funciona.

Funcionamiento:
Cuando FECHA PEDIDO es antes a FECHA RENICIO2, se muestra el primer botón agregar.
Cuando es al revés, se muestra el segundo.
La columna de cantidad que se muestra y que multiplica por el precio es VALOR A MOSTRAR.

Espero que se entienda, y te sirva. Pero lo más importante es la lógica, luego lo podés cambiar a tu manera.
Perdón que no te comparto la app, pero no funcionan las acciones nuevas al copiar. Nose si es un problema mío.

Tu lógica está muy buena pero no sirve para mi app.

Ya toy tengo todas esas acciones y hasta el botón de reseteo. Lo que tengo que hacer es lograr que cuando el cliente envíe el pedido a la hora de las ordenes todos los datos de mo columna de cantidad se borren.

Ah mira…
El cliente como envia el pedido?
Con un join list traes los datos?
Vos queres que con el mismo boton, envie los datos de ese join list, y luego se borren?

Si con Joined List.