⏬ In Staging: COMPOUND Actions!

@Pablo_books just to check, you are pleased about this? :wink:

4 Likes

To be fair, this is basically how I reacted when @JackVaughan dropped the hint that it was in staging :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Looking forwards to playing with it to understand it’s power and potential.

Be interesting to see the flows the community come up with.

I expect a few videos from you @Robert_Petitto as you get your natural creativity flowing.

2 Likes

Yeah this will be a good one to have a separate “creations” area to share some of the wild automations people come up with.

1 Like

And to think, I was so happy about resizable GDE columns earlier today … this is another level :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for sharing that video Robert!

It looks like this would eliminate the need of two of my four integromat scenarios while making them real-time, not 1-minute delayed.

Right now I am struggling to overcome platform distribution issues and engage and retain users with a notification system. Anything I should know about on staging related to that? :wink:

Nothing yet :wink:

1 Like

I just realized that we could track clicks! When a user clicks a button, it increments ‘click count’ and opens the link. Bingo!

YAY! GO GLIDE!

4 Likes

I hope it will be for the free version :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

HALLELUJAH!

With this the payment system, Cookie Coin, will be ready soon!

hopefully🤞🏻

3 Likes

Been playing with this all night—I’ll share my applet with you all tomorrow (Boss Battles!).

That being said, noticed a couple things:

• “View details” isn’t one of the compound actions. @Antonio Can it be? eg. If condition, then view details, else reshuffle.
  • I can’t remove an “else” condition. If I attempt to remove the condition altogether, the screen goes white and I have to refresh the app
2 Likes

This is a very early prototype that we didn’t intend for you to access yet, but I guess the cat is out of the bag! We will be more careful next time :wink:

You can expect this to change quite a bit before release, please keep checking on the feature as we tune it over the next few weeks and let us know how to improve it!

8 Likes

Wwwooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
This is soooo AMAZING

Placeholder strings, placeholder strings as far as the eye can see.

2 Likes

The else issue thing is fixed in the development version.

2 Likes

Boom :bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::boom::boom::boom::boom::boom:

1 Like

Haha :wink:
Now we want it :wink:

2 Likes

I want it all, I want it all, I want it all, and I want it now! :musical_score: :crown:

2 Likes

So just to confirm “you want it all” :wink:

2 Likes

that’s what I need, thank you.