⏬ In Staging: COMPOUND Actions!

Nothing yet :wink:

1 Like

I just realized that we could track clicks! When a user clicks a button, it increments ‘click count’ and opens the link. Bingo!

YAY! GO GLIDE!

4 Likes

I hope it will be for the free version :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

HALLELUJAH!

With this the payment system, Cookie Coin, will be ready soon!

hopefully🤞🏻

3 Likes

Been playing with this all night—I’ll share my applet with you all tomorrow (Boss Battles!).

That being said, noticed a couple things:

• “View details” isn’t one of the compound actions. @Antonio Can it be? eg. If condition, then view details, else reshuffle.
  • I can’t remove an “else” condition. If I attempt to remove the condition altogether, the screen goes white and I have to refresh the app
2 Likes

This is a very early prototype that we didn’t intend for you to access yet, but I guess the cat is out of the bag! We will be more careful next time :wink:

You can expect this to change quite a bit before release, please keep checking on the feature as we tune it over the next few weeks and let us know how to improve it!

8 Likes

Wwwooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
This is soooo AMAZING

Placeholder strings, placeholder strings as far as the eye can see.

2 Likes

The else issue thing is fixed in the development version.

2 Likes

Boom :bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::boom::boom::boom::boom::boom:

1 Like

Haha :wink:
Now we want it :wink:

2 Likes

I want it all, I want it all, I want it all, and I want it now! :musical_score: :crown:

2 Likes

So just to confirm “you want it all” :wink:

2 Likes

that’s what I need, thank you.

Be great to see what you came up with. Early night for you tonight, can’t have you losing too much sleep

I actually lost quite a bit of sleep last night. Not because of glide, though. Tropical storm Zeta destroyed my backyard. We are currently without power / Wi-Fi. Looks like it’s going to be a Glide free day :tired_face:

I think it will. It’d kinda be ridiculous if it wasn’t - we all want to try the new features!

Oh gosh, sorry to here that. I hope you and family are ok, keep safe.

1 Like

Oh no! Robert, I hope the power turns back on. Good thing I’m safe from hurricanes - but not earthquakes :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Garbage audio…but boss battle concept demo:

1 Like