If - then - else to new screen?

Currently, the if - then - else function is hidden in the design section with the result of displaying information according to the intent of the creator. In the future, will this feature be upgraded to open another sheet? For example, if the result I selected is 1, it will open to page 1, if I select 2 then page 2 will appear.

Not sure I follow what you are asking, but you can set visibility to show different components, such as buttons. For example, you could have a choice component where you select “1”, then only the page 1 button will show to go to page 1. If you select “2”, then only the page 2 buttons will show to go to page 2.

1 Like

Thanks, I understand and visualize your instructions. However, my suggestion is to hope that there is a feature to help move to a sheet when they complete an action. For example, in the form section. When I enter information according to the contents of the form, after they click submit, they will automatically display a page with the content: Thank you for contacting us, we will reply you soon … or For example, for information about buying products, after customers have ordered a few items and after clicking submit, there will be a page to thank you for buying our products. Your order is Xp000123. The number of purchases is 3, including: A ( 200) B ( 200), C ( 100), the total price is 500.

1 Like