Linking conditional branches to the same page

Hi,

As you can see, I have six if-statements and one else statement. At the end of all six if-statements, I want the user to open the same screen (it should be a screen that shows all the entered data of the previous screen with a custom form. They should see the entered information and submit it or go back to make changes before submitting it.

It looks like I have to design this second page before submission six times. If there is an easy way to do this, please let me know.

Open the screen you want to copy → right click → copy all

Open a new screen → right click → paste all

1 Like

Wow, I never tried this before. I will try and let you know if it works. Thanks!

Your actions for each IF condition all look very similar. Do they all do different things? I’m just trying to understand if there would be a way that you could structure everything under one single IF statement so you wouldn’t have some many duplicates.

1 Like

Yes, I also tried to combine them, but 6 was the least amount I could make. The if-statements are combinations of different conditions with the AND operator, so I need to check for these six combinations of conditions.

1 Like