I can't create a new application from google sheets

I can’t create a new application from google sheets It has been happening to me for a week and I can’t find a way to solve this problem. I have done everything: I cleaned the browser’s cache memory, I closed my session, I opened a session in another browser and the error persists. I can only create a new app from a Glide table. These captures are from today. To date, I have not been able to create a new application from a google sheet for 1 week. Please help. Thanks.

Screenshots are from the Brave browser.
From Google Chrome it tells me that I am not registered and makes a cyclical error loop and asks me to enter my account, when in fact I have already logged in before. I am puzzled.

Do you have any extensions that might affect this? Can you try turning extensions off?

2 Likes

Hello friend, thank you for your prompt reply. I’m going to try it, I don’t think that’s it, because I’ve been using extensions for years and they never gave me problems, but I’m going to try and tell you how it went. Thanks

1 Like

I have excellent news for you; @ThinhDinh You’re the best!!! In a silly thing this failure !! Infinite thanks
solved !!!

2 Likes

Good to hear :wink:

1 Like