Track my card game results. A match win is determined by winning two out of three games. I am entering the following information using Glide:
- Date (prefilled to the current date)
- Opponent Name
- Opponent Deck Name
- Game 1 Result (Win switch)
- Game 2 Result (Win switch)
- Game 3 Result (Win switch)
- My Deck Version (pre-filled)
- Additional Notes
I’ve created non-user entered columns in the Glide tables such as:
- Match Result (I used a math column to sum game 1-3 results, and then used if-else to for “win” when sum game > 1)
The calculated match result column does not save to the Google Sheet. How do I save this so I can do the following…
I want to create a summary tab that will have Deck Name, N Matches, Win %. I can create a pivot table as a new sheet in Google Sheets, but I can’t aggregate on columns that aren’t in the original sheet (see Problem 1).
I have all of this up and running as a separate spreadsheet, but want to use a glide app to add data. It’s ending up a bit more complicated than I expected.