How to use a custom column as a filter

Hi,

I have created a custom split text column, and while I can bring it in as a filter, the filter doesn’t work at all when selecting items. I wonder if it is because I can’t pull it in as a field on a component? Here is a 2-minute video that explains the issue: Loom | Free Screen & Video Recording Software | Loom

Thank you!
Alex

Hi Alex, perhaps you are not pointing the in-app filter to the correct column?

1 Like

Thank you for your response! For some reason, now it works and I didn’t modify anything. I noticed some issues with a manual refresh not pushing new data over correctly. I guess it had more to do with this than anything else. I appreciate your time. Btw, do you do paid development projects? Once I see if there’s interest in this, I may need more assistance. Please let me know.

Magic :magic_wand: You seemed to have set things up correctly, I don’t explain it.

For your projects, if the help you need to limited in scope, you can always ask in the community forum, you’ll often get an answer, and the questions and answers help the entire community. If the scope is bigger, you can head over to the experts page. You’ll also find a link to the experts page in the navigation menu of the community forum.

3 Likes