How to show Roll Up?

How to show the Roll Up data on the user interface? The Text options don’t seem to pull up that data?

Any component like text or active text should show this data. If it doesn’t work for you please attach some screenshots of your data and what do you want to do

Thanks @Petr_Shemyagin. It seems it’s broken? I tried inserting normal number text and it still didn’t show. I attach two versions - with roll up and with normal text.

Do you have any filters or visibility conditions?

No visibility conditions or filters。 I’m trying to get sum ifs via arrayformula and that doesn’t work either…

Two things I would check…

1. Like @ThinhDinh said, double check to make sure each component doesn’t have a visibility condition on it.
  2. Assuming you are viewing the top level of the Order tab, double check if you have any filters set on the tab. If you have no filters, then it should be attaching to the first row in the orders sheet. Make sure that first row has vales for total and email. If you do have a filter on the tab, then it’s possible that the filter is filtering out all rows and the screen is not attached to any row at all. If that’s the case, then there are no total or email values to display.

Share some screenshots of the tab filters and the component visibility settings so we can verify if that’s the case or not.

1 Like

@Jeff_Hager,

Order tab has no filter (though i need it to be filtered).

Sorry, I should have been more clear. I’m not talking about tab visibility at all. I’m talking about the filter on the tab when you are in the layout view.

1 Like