I go through several threads of this forum and understand SUMIF/SUMIFS is not implemented in Glide App. Please correct me if I’m wrong or if alternative/workaround are already known.
In my “small market of local foods” ordering’s App, design is as follows:
- Several sheets of Products (from Gsheets), these are entry data containing list of Products with Price and description Details.
- 1 sheet for the list of Clients (key is Email), these are entry data get from User entries (Subscription Form).
- 1 sheet for the list of all Orders (Product and Quantity) : there is 1 line per ordered product (key is Email, stored in Column when coming back from ordering Form)
My concern is the following :
- how to show the Amount (Quantity * Price) + Date&Time of the ordered Product when coming back from Form ? especially knowing several orders can be submitted for the same Product (in that case LAST order should be considered).
One idea could be to use the generated Unique ID (and to store it somewhere, see next point) as filter to find the right ordering line in the Orders sheet, but how can it be fetched by the App ?
Do you see other solutions ?
- how to indicate the Total Amount of all ordered Products for that client (Email key) + Date&Time of the last ordered Product ?
One idea could be to use SUMIF (Amounts column of Orders sheet ; Criteria (Email) ; Emails Column of Orders Sheet) on Gsheets, but how can this function be set/refreshed somewhere without disturbing the orders “1 by 1 line” of logging process ? and how can it be fetch by the App ?
Use of Rollup looks not possible because this function don’t have the possibility to use a filter (Email).
I thank for your reply, it’s an important point for this App, having these 2 information not available on the App may endanger its use/deployment and force to think at alternative to Glide ;-(.
At this stage, solution “out of the App” like Stripe payment solution is to exclude because 1st need is to facilitate the ordering process of food during the quarantine period, payment will be seen later.