How to redirect to a filtered search

Hello! I’m new here, I’m using glide app to transform an excel database into an app. All my items have some tags related to them, this allow me for example to filter searches. However, when in detailed screen you can see all the tags linked to an item but you can not click on them and be redirected to a list or a search filtering with said tag.

I hope i was clear and that someone else already did this :smiling_face_with_tear:

Step 1: You can have all unique tags in a separate table.

Step 2: Then, in the items table, create a split text column to split your tags.

Step 3: Next, create a multiple relation from the tag name column in the Tags table to the split text column in step 2. You should be able to have a list of all related items.

Step 4: Going back to the Items table, create a multiple relation using the split text in Step 2 to the Tags table. This is like a reverse relation of step 3.

Step 5: Finally, in your items detail view, display an inline list of related tags from the relation you create in step 4. The action tied to that tag is “show new screen”, pointing to the relation you create in step 3.

3 Likes

Perfect! Thank you, i just did it and it works perfectly! I was really lost ;_;

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.