How to make an interactive form to choose Department, category and sub category

Hello, good week everyone!

How could I make an interactive form to choose Department, category and sub category and show the choice list according to each parent category to reduce the size of the choice lists?

Try the choice components and visibility filters. The problem is that I have more than one choice component wanting to write the category column of my product, this is because I wanted to split the list according to the previously chosen department.

Does anyone have an idea of ​​the best way to do it?

Thank you very much!

Did you look into this already?

1 Like

Yes, I saw it. That step has not yet arrived, I simply wanted to complete the product category information through a form.

So do you mean you want to filter those things inside a form?

Same thing. I want to first choose a parent category, then in another choice component I want to choose the children of that parent and so on.

You can do it in a form using a “screen filter”.

Let’s say choice component 1 writes to the “Parent” column.

Choice component 2’s choices will be filtered by “Parent” is “Screen > Parent” column.

Your child choices must be in a table with a structure like.

Parent | Child
Parent 1 | Child 1
Parent 1 | Child 2
Parent 2 | Child 1

2 Likes

Thank you very much for being so clear. I had tried it before but was so confused that it didn’t work out, now it worked out great. Good week!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.