I’m trying to create a directory app where I will have the following structure:

State
Cities
Neighborhoods
Category 1
Category 2
Category 3
Category n

The problem is… I need to provide the list of states, cities and neighborhoods in the register form. If I don’t do this people can register the stores with wrong state/city/neighborhood names.

Any advice?

Does something like the Multi-Level Select in https://concepts.glideapp.io/ give you any ideas, or are you looking for something different?

I’m looking for something specific to a directory of stores/restaurants using this shema:

–> State
------------> Cities
-----------------------> Neighborhoods
-----------------------------------------------> Category 1
-----------------------------------------------> Category 2
-----------------------------------------------> Category 3
-----------------------------------------------> Category n

For example… I have a state called Rio de Janeiro where we have a city called Rio de Janeiro and this city has 160 neighborhoods.

I’d like to enable users to access the app and choose their state/city/neighborhood and then the category which they want to search. When they choose a category, it will list only those registers that are registered in that state/city/neighborhood/category

Regards,
Vitor

Here is a response I wrote in a different post. You didn’t specify using choice components, but maybe that’s what you want? What you are describing above looks very similar to how the example in the concepts app is set up. Hope this helps.

It’s perfect for my needs. Thanks Jeff!

1 Like