How do you copy & paste actions?

Is there a way to copy and paste actions?

I built an entire sequence on a “button bar” element, but now want to change it to a regular button. Does that mean I’ll have to re-create the entire sequence?

P.S. Is there a way to save the “forms” as a template, I keep having to re-create them every-time I need them.

Sorry if it’s a noob question, it’s my first week using the app! :pray:

1 Like

Hi @moshi,

Welcome to the community :partying_face:

By sequence you mean a custom action right? Then you need to build the action again,unfortunately :smiling_face_with_tear:

( Vote here! )

You mean once you build a form to create a record and need that form on another screen and you have to add the components again to build it? For this you can copy the built form components by right clicking and select copy all components and go to screen that you tried to add that same form again and delete the all components on that form screen ( you can right click on a component and right click to delete that all components at once ) and click Ctrl+V ( in mac I think Command-V ) or right click and click paste. Then connect the same table/sheet for the destination sheet.

Thank you

3 Likes

That was so helpful, thank you so much! :facepunch: :facepunch:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.