How can I work around the free limit on sheet edits, without using Glide Tables?

and it will not trigger scripts when specific column is changed…

so please @david make global-specific column :heart_eyes:

That’s what every column is by default. You want to be able to use the features we sell for free—I’m sorry, we won’t offer that.

2 Likes

@david i have glide table in non pro version… and is free… im asking for Glide Column, not whole table :wink:
btw… i have Pro App too… i don’t mind paying

We do plan to eventually allow you to add regular columns that are not stored in the Google Sheet.

2 Likes

i created workaround for this problem… i was making a counter of views, so every time someone click any item on my lists, it increment by one the counter. this eat my sheet edit so fast ! i added glide table with click count column and math column: click count + 1 , and a relation to items… Now just a little action to set columns and show details… and I have a working counter without using sheet edits ! LOL
that takes 8 glide columns to achieve so hopefully glide will give as a Global-specific column to save glide servers :wink:

Hi David, I would like to know if the editions in glide table are also counted within the editions of google sheets?

From the documentation:

Glide Tables are like Google Sheets, but they live in Glide and have some exciting properties:

* They can hold much more data than a Google Sheet.

* You can share tables between apps.

* They don’t cause sheet edits/sheet reloads.

Note the 3rd dot point.

2 Likes

Thank you

If I create a glide table in the pro version, would I still have a limit of 25,000 rows?

@Pedroydzito

1 Like