Hi, i'm Joel. Based in Zurich

Hello dear Glide Community

I just signed up for this and I’m super excited to be part of your creative community. Even my English is not the best I hope I can improve my own glide skills here and may also share with you some of my experiences.

I’m recently working on a project for a friend of mine who runs a children’s home in Kenya. When I first had the idea of setting up a Donation App it seemed to be a little difficult with all the money transfer and stuff. But once I’ve worked out the basic details it became more realistic. Now I’m just interested if it really works out and people will use it regularly. It would be super great if some of you have time to look through the app. Thanks in advance.

https://serious-calculator-2340.glideapp.io/

Greetings from Switzerland :sunny:

9 Likes

Hi Joel :wave:

Welcome to the community :partying_face:

I’m Dilon from Sri Lanka. Nice to meet you :blush:

1 Like

Hi @joejoe :wave:t2: Welcome to the Glide community forum. I think you’ll find a lot of technical and moral support in the forum to help you with your apps. Happy gliding.

2 Likes

Hi, Joel, Welcome! :cherry_blossom:
Very moved by your app idea, bravo!
I’m Ly-Mei (LM) from Paris, France. A Newbie (but I used to be Low Code Application Dev, Sys Admin & Instructor of Instructors for these).
Enjoy it there.

2 Likes

Nice to meet, Dilon!:sunny:

1 Like

Welcome on board !

From Switzerland also :wink:

1 Like

Thank you so much! I already did some research with my payment issue. I just have to figure out how I can create a shopping cart tab without using the buy button. :hugs:

Thank you for the warm welcome! I just found it would be a great idea. Lets see how it works out.

1 Like

Grüezi, good to hear that🇨🇭

1 Like

Yay - the Swiss Glide community grows! Me too… big welcome. Love the App concept, well done!