Hello! I’m David, CEO of Glide. Here’s a picture of the founders of Glide, I’m the one with the arrows:
I grew up in Minnesota, and studied Philosophy and Computer Engineering in school.
I recorded a podcast where I explain the origin of Glide and why we’re doing it.
When I’m not working on Glide, I like to:
- Ride my bike around San Francisco
- Hike around beaches and forests
- Swim, especially in natural water
- Read books by David Deutsch, Borges, Wodehouse
- Listen to music—especially dubstep while sweating on the elliptical these days
- Talk in a baby voice to dogs
- Drink wine with friends and discuss ethical & personal issues posed by technology
Happy to be here with all of you!