Hi from Dallas, Texas

Hi. I’m Tresa and I’m based in Dallas, Texas. I have wanted to create an app, but I am a marketer and creative not a coder. Glide is what I have been looking for and I’m excited to see what is possible and to see what others do.

9 Likes

Hola @The_Coach_Chambers

Greetings from Tyler, TX. You can take a look at the template store or browser the forum for the showcase category to see what others have done.

If you have something in mind and do not know how to start, you can post your questions and most than likely you will have folks willing to help.

Welcome to the community!!

1 Like

Greetings from Vietnam! We are a community of people coming from all over the world, and always would love to help. Feel free to post things here if you get stuck!

1 Like

Hi, Texas, Dallas, Tresa. This is Paris, France, LM :blush: (should you have any idea of the movie Paris-Texas: I’ve never seen it, actually)
I’m a Newbie, too.
I was introduced to Glide by a UX Designer / Scrum Master / Agile Coach / My “Master Jedi” Mentor in my current Product Manager training (so I’m not supposed to have an IT Backend). + 2 other UX Designers. So they were not “developer’s material at all” compared to myself.

I myself come from Low Code.
I’m sure that as long as you know what you want to achieve, you’ll find a way to prioritize.
You’ll get some Lol moments using the UI :wink: with all the hilarious default table names and dummy user emails :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
Welcome, Tresa!

Hello Tresa,

If you haven’t gotten started yet, I would recommend you create a Google Sheet, dump some data in there – quick and dirty, nothing fancy – and create a new Glide app from that sheet. See what happens, play around.

After that, check out Glide Learn. Discover, bit by bit. Get ready to be amazed at your your own ability!

Have fun and welcome to the community forum :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Hello Nathan. I’ve started and have been adding coaches to the platform. I’ve been getting feedback that they can’t see the pictures and that when they log in they can access all of the profiles and edit them. I want to be able to add a paywall for registering for the app. Are there instructions on that?

Hi L.M.

Thanks for the note.

Paris, Texas isn’t that far from here, actually.

What are you working on? I’m glad to have this as a platform.

Tresa

1 Like

Which pictures are you referring to? If you’re using them in image components, may we know where do you store them? If it’s in your Google Drive, make sure you have shared it publicly.

Please allow editing (by visibility conditions) based on certain conditions that you define.

Do you want a monthly plan or one-time payment?

Hi, Tresa :slightly_smiling_face:
I’m glad you’re glad.
Thanks for asking about my project.
I’ll manage to post short bits of my current prototype in short videos.
It’s targeting Product People (Product Managers), but can be considered for other fields.
It’s a purpose-driven app. Meant to be free & help with continuous learning.
Voilà :cherry_blossom:

2 Likes

I want to be able to offer monthly or yearly options.

Regarding the feedback "allow editing (by visibility conditions) where is that feature?

Thanks for the guidance on the images. They are components of the coach profiles.

1 Like

Then you can explore PayHere integrations.