Help wanted! Big size of database

Greetings!
Help me, please. MVP developed with Glide based on Google Sheet Table shows that very soon my database will overcome the limit of 25K of record.
Does it exists any way to continue or should I switch to another platform immediately?
My expectation is that the database will be 200-300.000 of users.

It is not a hard limit, but your app’s performance will decrease at that point.

Sounds like you have a lot of users, have you used row owners?

Let me briefly explain what app is about.
User sees in the list of promo actions info that in one food shop he can get bonuses if he buys for example 3 SKUs. He goes to the shop, buys it and then sends us photo of reciept. If everything is valid he gets on his bonus account promised quantity of bonuses. Then he can use these bonuses to change them in a catalogue of gifts (around 400 SKUs). Actions could be with no bonuses but with lottery ticket to take part in a lottery to win something.
So, Glide says that it is limited by 25.000 records the database used by app. It lloks like I’ll exseed this quantity during first week after launch.
Then, what happen when it appears record 25.001 and so on?

As @ThinhDinh noted, the 25k is not a hard limit. So your app won’t stop working, it might just start to slow down a bit. I have an app that recently hit 30k rows, and there wasn’t any noticeable difference. But performance probably varies from app to app.

Thanks a lot! I like Glide for flexibility and that I can implement any my idea with no head ache to communicate with programmers.

You have the hard limit in receipt images. Once you reach that limit , you have to delete or download those images.

Do you mean quantity of receipts or storage volume in Mbs?

Image storage limit. I think it is 10gb

Thank you!

1 Like

FYI currently there is no storage limit for private pro apps.

2 Likes

Excellent! Let my business grow fast to enforce me to pay you more for storage! :wink:

2 Likes

My app reached the limit amb could not upload images. There was a sign indicating to delete images. I think David info is until it is possible to delete images. And now it is possible.

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like