I am pretty new to Glide Apps, so I am probably not thinking about this in enough detail with what it has to offer.
We have a lending product much like a line of credit that is based on the assets of the business. These assets are updated each time user submits an asset/borrowing report. I am looking to create an app that simplifies for our clients. What I would like is:
- Each time our borrower logs in, they have an option to submit a new borrowing report.
- If they choose this new option, I would like this to take them to a screen to fill out the borrowing report.
- In the report they are filling out, I would like it to have certain field that are pre-filled and not editable. It would then have fields that they can add assets and other information.
- I would then like it to use the MATH function to calculate the sum of those values.
- Then i would like the client to be able to submit that to us.
Example of calculation:
- Beginning Assets: $1,000 (Pre-filled from previous report submission)
- New Assets: $500 (Filled out client here)
- Total Assets: $1,500 (Autocalculated by Glide with Math Function)
Is this possible? Thanks!