Hello from Plugsby!

I just wanted to take a moment and introduce myself. My name is Jay Bennett and I am the Founding CEO of PLUGSBY which is a social media network of individuals who post Plugs that other users may be looking for. A PLUG is an individual who has something you need, now they may not necessarily always be the point person but they do and can get it for you. They can trade this secret information on the app or depending on the level of information, they begin to profit share in the apps monthly incremental revenue for life as so long as they remain in the top tier if their category and keep membership in good standing.

I am excited about utilizing this software to execute this or at the very least it is an amazing, solid, intuitive program which provides me with a great launching point.

My purpose is to pay people for branding themselves or others, there will be no price point above $4.99. We have to understand that if we are here we are paying $500 and up on leased software and it is beginning to get burdensome. Glide is a product worth $99 a month but it is out of reach for many at that price point which results in an enormous loss of revenue. Glide needs to be inclusive not exclusive. You can charge an annual fee of $34.99 and $9.99 a month all in, and watch your revenue explode imo.

Look forward to interacting with all of you!

Best

Jay Bennett
Founding CEO
PLUGSBY, LLC