Hello from Glide

Only one way to find out.

2 Likes

Join it @Krivo, if you can, you might find something out?! I would but I’m on my way out the door to visit someone in hospital :disappointed:

They’re making the biggest announcement in Glide history! :open_mouth:

4 Likes

Thanks for popping by and giving us ideas. Next time we’ll give people a heads up to figure out what they might want to see fixed live and once we have enough we’ll run a session.

4 Likes

Thx for taking us inside the coding room👍

Ahhh I missed it, what did they say?

Let us know you’re doing it a while before in a next time :pleading_face:

1 Like

They did some live coding- and you could put in your own requests which they would try to solve straight away

3 Likes

we will do it agian with a couple hours of warning next time so people can think up ideas. I just wanted to play with the concept a bit :slight_smile:

6 Likes

oh damn, i have a bug with is favorite? a couple of weeks and missed this opportunity

Ah yea one of the rules is it has to be “small enough”

Basically the best things to go for in these sessions will be visual issues.

1 Like

Wow - I’ve never seen a company do that! Live coding with feature requests, all of a sudden - it’s my dream come true!

except the fact that i didnt see it :frowning:

3 Likes

Got it

Can’t believe I missed this. Was helping my daughter learn the capitals of the western states. Who needs to learn capitals?! That’s what Alexa is for!

3 Likes

She might be doing bar trivia some day and be glad she learned the capitals. :wink:

2 Likes

Alexa for president! :raised_hands:

Would be awesome if you could stagger the times a bit (ie. do one a bit later in your day every now and then), so that those of us on the other side of the world might have a chance to join in :pray:

1 Like

I was about to do some sheep counting when it started (midnight in Europe) - so please no later :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I know - difficult to find a perfect time when people are joining from all over the world :earth_americas:

haha, yes.
I guess that we’re in the minority out here in Asia, so not really expecting any special treatment.

1 Like

@Jason Just sending a live coding idea for you during your next session. Would be cool to have something like this New Feature | Custom Map Markers - YouTube