🎅 Glide Holiday App-off — Win a new MacBook Air!

Now Available!

9 Likes

It’s such a noble cause.
Amazing app.

3 Likes

great!!

1 Like

Check if you have any personal data in it, even an email will get it declined. pictures of people as well. No scripts, the 3 easiest things to overlook. Check it and repost:)

2 Likes

Yes downloaded 200 copies and now I will need a new computer because the computer caught fire :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Do what?

Nothing to be sad about…Happens to me all the time. See it as a blessing in disguise. It’s very simple…we need to follow the template submission rules…Make the changes required and resubmit.

2 Likes

@explore please contact support team to have your compound actions fixed and you also may want to take another look at your user profile settings. Thank you

2 Likes

Thank you @Drearystate! Will definitely check this out.

2 Likes

Thank you for your kind words @Wiz.Wazeer! I’ll review the template submission rules.

2 Likes

Lol lets provide it :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

How much time does it usually take for the review?
im submitting fr the first time today.

1 Like

That varies really, its not a 1st come 1st serve basis, it seems more like whichever one they click on goes next.

1 Like

thnks fr the info.

Few days to 3 weeks at most

thanks

It’s sad it varies by such a large range, it should be 1st come 1st serve, but I saw people’s apps get approved 2 days before mine and I submitted mine 4 days before them.

It’s just conjecture but I think the templates fall on different desks. Some desks review quicker than others. But yes the cab rank rule is not applied.

One thing is for sure. When temps are intercepted (lol) by David you can expect a quick decision.

Here’s the compliant version of my free gifts app:

Submitted for review. :slight_smile:

:crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

Yes I contacted them and it looks like there’s a new bug or two with writing to certain columns with Actions. It only happens intermittently.

Hope it’ll be addressed soon. In the meantime I’ve submitted a workaround for one of the bugs, but there’s a second place that needs a workaround.

There are also bugs with changing tabs using actions - unfortunately it’s very inconsistent. All reported anyway.

1 Like