🎅 Glide Holiday App-off — Win a new MacBook Air!

Good luck sir :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow, this looks great!

Ok, here is a concept app, I’m submitting it to the Holiday Template but I do not think it will get approved because of the odd design of the sheets layout. But I had a lot of fun and some encouragement (thanks @Wiz.Wazeer) to at least finish what I started. Im making the full app available to you regardless of whether or not it is accepted. It’s intended for 1 person to play but setup so everyone on it can help unlock everything.

Also, there is 4 hidden numbers in the app. First person to find those numbers and message them to me gets a free app made by me of their choosing (Now some of you may not want that). I will provide you with the finished product and claim no part of it’s production. Oh, and you can try to cheat by looking through the sheets but it won’t work it’s only available through the app :laughing:

6 Likes

Another Holiday app I submitted over a week ago is Drinks for The Season…Any Season. It is still pending but has over 150 Holiday drinks from Xmas to Hallowwen to St.Patty’s Day as well as some drinking games for the holidays. As usual here is the app in its entirety.

6 Likes

wow.
really interesting.
Lots of amazing puzzles to solve.
Animations r really good as well.

2 Likes

Yes! That was quick and Can’t wait to download it now @Drearystate. I’m sure I will learn a lot from this. Thank you :pray: :blush:

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:. I’ll be home in no time. Another treasure hunt

1 Like

I was up til 6am, then I woke up at 8am and finished it up around 2pm…all for you sir :grin:

2 Likes

will the box appear when we choose the correct code or will it appear somewhere?

it will appear immediately at the bottom of the screen.

ok then i have been guessing the wrong number.
really fun to play.
Glide needs to add a game genre!!!

But you figured out the tree pretty fast eh?

u revealed in the video lol

damn…i thought i changed it b4 i submitted it :slight_smile:

1 Like

You kept me up all morning. I hit the sack around 10 am and woke up around few hours ago. :joy::joy::rofl::rofl::rofl:. Can’t wait to download this and learn how you guys build these games. Thank you @Drearystate.

Guys, remember to check EVERYWHERE…

1 Like

i selected all " - " option for the code and then the code bar disappeared.

1 Like

yeah thats just blank, it came with the blank, I didnt put it there. Whne I added the list it gives you a dash to clear the cells, but I didnt make an image for blank cells. probably should of made it random…wasnt thinking.

i think i will need to sign in from a different accn . the code bar aren’t appearing after i selected all blank with my current accn.

let me fix this right quick then send a new version and resubmit a new version.