šŸŽ… Glide Holiday App-off ā€” Win a new MacBook Air!

The winners have yet to be announcedā€¦
@veerdosi, have you had a chance to look at the competition for the contest? I am sure you spent quite some time on your app as did dozens of others. There is some great apps out there and Iā€™m sure when they choose the grand prize winner it will be because it earned it. Good luck :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Agreed @Drearystate

When will the results be announced? @david

I am also constantly updating this with more cool stuff

Like the spirit @veerdosi Wishing you all the best. If it doesnā€™t go your way, donā€™t let it zap the confidence of your spirit. Pass high school with flying colours and learn to glide, and you could do a lot more than just win a Mac :+1::innocent:

1 Like

Congrats @Mauricio_Paz !! Well-deserved!

5 Likes

https://youtu.be/Y-oXkx_926o?t=333 :clap::clap::clap: @Mauricio_Paz

7 Likes

Congratulations to @Mauricio_Paz! :wave: :wave: :+1: :+1: :+1:

1 Like

Congratulations @Mauricio_Paz

2 Likes

Definately

2 Likes

Congratulations! Well done!

1 Like

Ummmā€¦okā€¦that happened. SOā€¦whatā€™s next?

Congratulations @Mauricio_Paz :partying_face:

1 Like

Hey @JackVaughan!

Are we not announcing the top 5 apps?

Congratulations again, @Mauricio_Paz.

And, as always, great video @JackVaughan. Every time I see one of your videos, I canā€™t help but wish that you had a masterclass of your own for doing such videos!

6 Likes

Jack has already announced all the winnersā€¦go the announcement threadā€¦your name is on the listā€¦ I am sure ā€¦let me pull the thread for you.

Sorryā€¦I could be wrongā€¦He is saying these are apps they lovedā€¦More than 5 ā€¦so I am sure I am wrongā€¦sorry man!

1 Like

No worries. I know you were trying to help! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks @sardamit!

Yes - the other people mentioned will be receiving additional prizes - TBC! We will be in touch v soon.

5 Likes