Free Template w/ full details of every UN country

Thanks… great tool!

2 Likes

Thanks Jaime, that’s super helpful!

Too bad I compiled a list of my own just a week ago :frowning:

Yours is more detailed though, so I’ll definitely use it in the future.

2 Likes

Nice app!

Now you know the 24 countries & continents where I’ve been! :smile::+1:t2:

2 Likes

Nice, good list :smiley:

1 Like

Great !!

@Christophe_HK and I know as well :wink:

1 Like

I still wait your invitation to drink a beer @Krivo, I then will be able to add one more country in my shared list!

@Christophe_HK Hereby given :slight_smile: When will you be here? I have a large tent in the garden with draft beer - son finished high school yesterday.
You can just give a call when you are in the vicinity of Copenhagen

1 Like

Challenge accepted! It would be nice to meet! If you come in Nice area, do not hesitate to let me know, we have also draft beer (local!) and our “limoncello” is tasty (with ice cubes, lot of ice cubes!) !

1 Like

Yep, personal user specific data should be avoided, and all personal data should remain in a gsheet (in a pro Gsuite drive)…

1 Like

Thanks @Jaime! I’ve visited only my own, unfortunately lol

2 Likes

Thank you for this… i’m working on a project this will come in handy… much appreciated…

Glad I could be of assistance :+1:

1 Like

I am teaching a class on using glide to build a basic app. I shared this with some of my students. I had someone ask if anyone made a similar one for the 50 states of the USA.

Is there anyone out there who has made one for visiting states in the United States?

Thanks for this great resource!

Nice. If you get hold of the state data send it through and I’ll add it to the app

Well, not as fancy as your masterpiece (I kept it public for my kids to use) - But I copied your app and changed the facts to the USA.

https://50nifty.glideapp.io/

1 Like

Nice, thanks @spencersRus. I’ve added the states to the USA.

And now you can set your location & see how far each country is away from you, using the location component.

3 Likes

Hi Jamie.

I’m working on this project.

Would be great if I could get my hands on your sheet.

Would you mind sharing it with and the community?

Posted in here Flags of the world - #3 by gvalero

Thank you, @Jaime, that looks great!

However, when reaching out to grab this fantastic app, I get an error message that I don’t understand at all. How am I supposed to delete anything in a sheet that I don’t own yet?