Forget Typeform, try Tripetto

Typeform is great of course, but there pricing is steep imho.
I like the Dutch Tripetto even more and it’s free. Yes for now, but every questionaire you start now will be free forever.
Here’s how I use Tripetto in Webview. Give it a try!

5 Likes

And this integrates back to Google Sheets?

You can via Zapier

Is the result appears in quite real time after updated by Tripetto?

Very nice find!!

Yeah, pretty much, comparable to all Zapier syncing

Wow, I never even knew about Webview in pro. Since I just bought a LTD on a great new form/quiz builder called QuestionScout I thought I’d give it a try and it works great.

The price is right but won’t be around for long.

https://www.questionscout.com/ltdf

Shared with CloudApp

2 Likes

The most amazing thing about Tripetto is that it showed me how the concept of “Chat” is merely just a different way of displaying customer interaction “Form” input.

All of the questions, quizzes, forms and interaction can be displayed either as a scrolling form, or in “Chat” view, simply by clicking one of their three “Form Face” presentation choices.

I build chatbots and have somehow never realized this before. Just goes to show how little at least one of us knows.

Thankfully we have a sharing and supportive community here who are willing to share and occasionally admit that we don’t know it all.

Thankfully, we just have to stay several steps beyond our client’s skill-set. Today I feel light-years ahead.

3 Likes

@erwblo @Les_Henderson Thanks for your insights, it’s really great, and I think we’ll be using Tripetto as well!

Quick question, do you know if we need to ask the user for his/her email address or Glide sends it as metadata when we get the Tripetto form results?

Usecase: I just want to create a feedback conversation with the user in a tab, should I ask for the name and email when I already technically have this data as the user is logged in the app? Can I avoid to ask these questions?

1 Like

@erwblo I gave this a whirl today, brilliant tool, works well, comparable to typeform but considerably cheaper (if you want to pay to remove branding else it’s free) Thanks for sharing :+1:

1 Like

For this first app that I’m building and rebuilding over the last weeks I probably should have just used Tripetto instead of Glide LOL. I’m happy to learn Glide but building a clever, nice looking, multi-device form is not the best use case.

Typeform was my original inspiration for when I started designing software in 2016. Their UI/UX was so far ahead of other form builders.

2 Likes