Food 4 Good App

Hello everybody,

I’m working on an app F4G for restrictive diets. I don’t know if it would be a commercial thing, but I hope it may help users to find ways to deal with the challenge of restrictive diets.

I just assembled the first version that uses many features of Glide. Now I’ll start using integrations to connect with the community.

Thanks the guys from Glide who told me to sign in the Glides’ suggestions App for sending my suggestion. If you have not visited yet, you should, because I though it is a very good example of how to work with your community to validate ideas for new features, products, services, policies and strategies before implementing them.

Best
Thomaz

2 Likes

Hi Thomaz, welcome to the community forum. Your app sounds interesting (I was thinking of building a food-related app as well. Let us know when you have an mvp. And until then, enjoy building your app. :slight_smile:

Hi Nathan, thanks for replying.

Now I have a MVP, but it was developed in portuguese, as I’ll start promoting for a broader testing it here in Brazil. I will have an app split for the English version soon.

I want to know how to deal with the Glide PRO for each idiom split and for the admin app as well.

Best,