Filter by Screen doesn't work AND breaks existing filter if using an AND operator

https://go.glideapps.com/app/h23C0H1FGc0sJoV11QH7

1 Like

I also have filters falling out from Choice Component and they are using AND (but not using the Screen, in my case an element from “User’s”).

We’ll fix this bug. Thank you for reporting it!

1 Like

I think this is the case for any forms and the new screen filtering options. They don’t seem to have any effect in forms.

It’s a shame…could REALLY use it.

1 Like

Could you please share the app with me and tell me how to reproduce this? It’s a different problem than the one @Robert_Petitto has here.

1 Like

I spoke with @Daniel_Sweet about it earlier. Wanted to mention here in case it’s all related (although my issue was not with screens, it was with user’s element). Thank you!

@Deena Dan mentioned it, but he didn’t have the details. Does your problem persist? If so, please let me know how to reproduce.

I cannot reproduce unfortunately. A filter was set for a choice inside a form and it just disappeared. I am 100% positive it was there because the filter was “Company is [user’s] Company” and it was to keep the employees of different companies in a list of only their employees. I tested it yesterday and today when I went to use the form, I was in one company and saw the employees of all companies. I immediately clicked over to check the filter and it was gone. As you know there was recently a bug where filters were deleted when sorting. I was able to identify how it happened then but in this case I cannot. This is a very serious issue. I completely understand the need to replicate but I don’t think that’s possible here. As I mentioned to Dan, this is not the first time it happened in the last week or so. Since I could not be certain before, thinking perhaps I didn’t set a filter, I did not report it. But now that I am 100% sure, I am quite worried. We need to be able to rely on filters so I hope you can recheck everything on your end even if we cannot replicate. I did show Dan exactly where the filter fell out if that was helpful. I also made a video which I can send you in a PM. Thank you!