šŸ¤— Featured on Payhere apparently

As long as youā€™re using Integromat t to bring the subscription data into the sheet, you certainly can. Custom fields are one of the parameters you can bring into Google Sheets.

Ah, I see. That makes sense! Now, would I be able to create a button in glide that could effectively cancel that specific subscription without the user having to log into Payhere?

AdriĆ . You can always use intermediate platforms that connect with Stripe and accept parameters in the url to pass final price. I have used Landbot for that. Landbot also connects with Google sheets. You could also use wooCommerce.
For low tickets in Spain i would use redsys.

Complete tutorial:

2 Likes

Been trying this for one hour without luck. Iā€™m trying to cancel a subscription on PayHere from an Integromat scenario with a HTTP module, using their guide here.

However it always return a 401 error, I already used the Basic Auth request and entered my username & password.

(The API key is not fully shown so donā€™t worry)

Can anybody help, I would highly appreciate any guidance @Robert_Petitto @V88 @Jeff_Hager @Darren_Murphy.

@ThinhDinh are you using the Sandbox environment right?

I faced this error before so when I used/changed to a real PH account everything worked!

Saludos

3 Likes

Oh really? Yeah! This is a sandbox one.

Thanks man, I will try a real payment tomorrow. Have a nice weekend!

3 Likes

Hi @gvalero, I switched to a real payment and still got the 401 error (it tells me I need to sign in). Iā€™m using it with credentials (email & password). Did you use a different HTTP request type?

Thanks in advance for the help!

Hola,

Let me check my examples and let you know @ThinhDinh

1 Like

Good news but I live in Saudi Arabia which is not available yet, hopefully soon. Thanks anyway :pray:t2:

@Robert_Petitto

Looks like the helpful guys at payhere have sold upā€¦

FYI :arrow_down:

2 Likes

Yeahā€¦Iā€™ve had a conversation with the new folks at Payhere and they seem like stand up guys.

2 Likes

Great thatā€™s good to knowā€¦thanks

2 Likes

They must be, but because of my long-standing experience with acquired startups, I will watch them from a liitle distance :wink:

1 Like

Reviving this as I am about to tackle it.

Does it show the ā€œDoneā€ button on the top left when you use the deep link to "use the app within the app via web view? If so then it would be a tad bit awkward in regards to user experience.

To make things worse, I have a custom form i have to clear upon successful payment.

So maybe instead of a button that opens a link in webview, i could navigate to a page with a payhere web embedd. Upon completion, i bring it to a new page via a deep link, that either shows success or failure through visibility conditions. This new page would have buttons that would maybe say go home or retry. These could ā€œresetā€ my custom form on click.

Thoughts? So frustrating that the native glide buy button doesnā€™t have actions after the fact / accept computed columns.

Yes, this is what I would do. Perhaps set a visibility condition on the webview component (or on a tab that has the webview component) so that the payhere form hides itself once thereā€™s a successful payment. Then show a button with the same visibility condition that clears values and navigates.

Takes some work, but thereā€™s a solution in there somewhere.

I think I got something going. Let me know if that looks right. Iā€™m unsure if Iā€™m doing the tab hiding correctly.

Canā€™t you just include a Go Back action in the sequence thatā€™s attached to your ā€œProceed to Paymentā€ button?

Yes, I just added the back to the button actions. I think order review would have been a better option though. No biggie though. Have to pick your battles. Small thing.

The one thing I donā€™t get is why the ā€œgo to tabā€ isnā€™t working after I hide/unhide tabs. The first action is hide/unhide, then go to tab.

@Robert_Petitto is there a way to change a bit more on the payhere payment page? I would like to pass through tax amounts in the description, change city dynamically in the title etc.

I checked the documentation but they only had the disable dollar amount and custom fields in there.

For example, I wouldnā€™t of known of the following if it wasnā€™t for your video:
disable_customer_fields

customer_email

customer_name

Im not sure if there is more or somewhere I am not looking?

I too have asked Payhere for dynamic titles and descriptions but it is not available yet. Hopefully soon!