New method of determining a paid user’s status:

6 Likes

Nice!
Are you taking leap years into account? :thinking: :joy:

Nope–if the customer complains, I’ll change the date one day :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I don’t think Jeff would approve of that :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

No, probably not. Should I change my formula in the math column to lastPaymentOn + 365.25 ?

I guess it depends how pedantic you want to get. I know Jeff came up with a formula to add an arbitrary number of years to a date that correctly accounted for leap years, but I can’t find it right now.

I was just having a dig :smile:

I say leave it at 365. Unless you’re selling 100 year plans it’s unlikely anyone (except me :mag: ) would ever notice :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Is this the one your thinking?

@Darren_Murphy @Robert_Petitto

3 Likes

That’s the one!

I was looking for it in the “Fun with Dates” thread…

@Robert_Petitto now you have no excuse! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Makes total sense. :+1:

I have to say I am impressed with payhere.

Currently working through a business case to offer varying discounts/plans using the coupon codes feature.

Plan to do some A/B split testing on the take up rate based upon the different options, the results might be quite interesting to see :face_with_monocle:

6 Likes

Hey, Joel here from Payhere! Hopefully you’ll be able to use it now :blush: https://stripe.com/newsroom/news/stripe-launches-uae

3 Likes

great.

Hi Joel, thanks for the great product, we have used it a lot recently for our agency’s apps.

Just thought it would be a chance to ask someone from PayHere directly. Would a payment with a coupon code, let’s say 100% discount, affect the info sent to webhook?

We have a client reporting a bug about his payments with a coupon code not written to the Sheet. I checked the Integromat scenario linked to PayHere via the webhook and can’t find those payments.

1 Like

I know! They’re fantastic. Scott and @Joel and the rest of the team are stellar.

3 Likes

Did someone tried the natively checkout of Stripe in a Webview? Maybe is a good solution.

1 Like

If you know how to code / host Stripe Checkout, surely. Payhere is a nice nocode solution.

1 Like

Sure! And has integration with Integromat to link payhere with Google sheets right? I ask it because with payhere if i have a product for 5€ for example. The comisions are:

• 2% of 5€ (PayHere) = 0.1€
  • 1.4% of 5€ (Stripe) = 0.07€
  • 0.25€ (Stripe)

Right? Just to confirm that i’m doing well the calculus.

3 Likes

I think that looks accurate.

I know the pricing. I was asking for the combination

This is an amazing breakdown, thank you @Robert_Petitto!

I was wondering if there was a way for users to be able to view custom fields after purchase? My use case would be a user potentially having multiple subscriptions which could be differentiated by a custom field… so if they wanted to modify the subscription, they would know which subscription to modify (i.e. pay per listing).

Any response is appreciated! Thanks :slight_smile: