🤗 Featured on Payhere apparently

great.

Hi Joel, thanks for the great product, we have used it a lot recently for our agency’s apps.

Just thought it would be a chance to ask someone from PayHere directly. Would a payment with a coupon code, let’s say 100% discount, affect the info sent to webhook?

We have a client reporting a bug about his payments with a coupon code not written to the Sheet. I checked the Integromat scenario linked to PayHere via the webhook and can’t find those payments.

1 Like

I know! They’re fantastic. Scott and @Joel and the rest of the team are stellar.

3 Likes

Did someone tried the natively checkout of Stripe in a Webview? Maybe is a good solution.

1 Like

If you know how to code / host Stripe Checkout, surely. Payhere is a nice nocode solution.

1 Like

Sure! And has integration with Integromat to link payhere with Google sheets right? I ask it because with payhere if i have a product for 5€ for example. The comisions are:

• 2% of 5€ (PayHere) = 0.1€
  • 1.4% of 5€ (Stripe) = 0.07€
  • 0.25€ (Stripe)

Right? Just to confirm that i’m doing well the calculus.

3 Likes

I think that looks accurate.

I know the pricing. I was asking for the combination

This is an amazing breakdown, thank you @Robert_Petitto!

I was wondering if there was a way for users to be able to view custom fields after purchase? My use case would be a user potentially having multiple subscriptions which could be differentiated by a custom field… so if they wanted to modify the subscription, they would know which subscription to modify (i.e. pay per listing).

Any response is appreciated! Thanks :slight_smile:

As long as you’re using Integromat t to bring the subscription data into the sheet, you certainly can. Custom fields are one of the parameters you can bring into Google Sheets.

Ah, I see. That makes sense! Now, would I be able to create a button in glide that could effectively cancel that specific subscription without the user having to log into Payhere?

Adrià. You can always use intermediate platforms that connect with Stripe and accept parameters in the url to pass final price. I have used Landbot for that. Landbot also connects with Google sheets. You could also use wooCommerce.
For low tickets in Spain i would use redsys.

Complete tutorial:

2 Likes

Been trying this for one hour without luck. I’m trying to cancel a subscription on PayHere from an Integromat scenario with a HTTP module, using their guide here.

However it always return a 401 error, I already used the Basic Auth request and entered my username & password.

(The API key is not fully shown so don’t worry)

Can anybody help, I would highly appreciate any guidance @Robert_Petitto @V88 @Jeff_Hager @Darren_Murphy.

@ThinhDinh are you using the Sandbox environment right?

I faced this error before so when I used/changed to a real PH account everything worked!

Saludos

3 Likes

Oh really? Yeah! This is a sandbox one.

Thanks man, I will try a real payment tomorrow. Have a nice weekend!

3 Likes

Hi @gvalero, I switched to a real payment and still got the 401 error (it tells me I need to sign in). I’m using it with credentials (email & password). Did you use a different HTTP request type?

Thanks in advance for the help!

Hola,

Let me check my examples and let you know @ThinhDinh

1 Like

Good news but I live in Saudi Arabia which is not available yet, hopefully soon. Thanks anyway :pray:t2: