What an amazing platform Glide is! I’ve been working on a fun app project recently and have run into some basic “Favoriting” UI functionality questions. An important note here is my app is password protected so I’m not sure if that changes functionality I am expecting.
All I want:
• If I favorite a post on Mobile I can then tap the favorites tab to see it.
What I currently experience:
• I have a list being pulled into my UI
• I have added the ability to favorite a post on my list
• When I am logged into the Web interface I am able to favorite a post and see it display in the favorites tab at the top of the UI (expected functionality)
• When I am logged into the Mobile app interface and tap to favorite a post the UI changes to a “we will email you a pin”
• All tab on Mobile displays no problem, but when the favorite tab is tapped I receive the email pin UI
There seems to be some functionality difference here. How can I make it so when I am on Mobile I don’t have to go through an email pin verification process to see what is displayed on the favorites tab.
Thanks in advance for the responses. Love Glide and really excited about platforms like this that enable me to bring ideas to life so effortlessly.